Graphic/Decal Install Instructions
BEFORE YOU BEGIN:
- Required Items include an installation squeegee (included), masking tape, glass cleaner, dry paper towels, measuring tape or ruler.
- Do not apply any vinyl graphics in direct sunlight. Make sure it is between 60 degrees and 80 degrees F
- Do not store unapplied graphics in direct sunlight - damage may occur.
- All dirt, grease and wax must be removed from the car surface before the decal is applied. This includes wax from mechanical car washes, rain-x, compound, etc. Failure to take this step may result in the decal not sticking to the vehicle surface.
All surfaces must be free of wax, dirt, and old adhesive residue before applying your vinyl graphics to ensure proper adhesion. Make sure the area is clean, peeling or lifting can occur.
Fiberglass Boats: Clean with acetone or 3M General Purpose Adhesive Remover (our preferred cleaner). After the solvent has evaporated, wipe the area down with soapy water (a few drops of dish soap mixed with water in a spray bottle).
UNPACK THE SHIPPING CONTAINER
Remove decals from packaging. Lay flat on a smooth table in an area that is at least 60° F and below 80° F.
1. Clean area where the decal will be applied.
2. Remove the paper back.
3. Start from one end and carefully press the decal into its desired position while working out air pockets.
4. Carefully remove clear covering making sure you do not rip the decal.
There A Shelf Life For The Vinyl Graphics/Decals. The Manufacturer Recommends 1-Year Shelf Life.